[nagdu] What's Putting These Dogs In Danger?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 03:01:26 UTC 2011

Yeah, that's kidna how I read it, too.  I wasn't sure if I projected this
into it, or if it was actually implied, but it seems that if there's a fraud
with an untrained dog in a store where I'm not as attuned to vicious dog
attacks and am paying attention to a whole lot else I don't usually, that
does then put my dog and me in literal physical danger...  Whereas a
well-trained pet dog in a store is fine with me because I just can't seem to
worry about principle on an individual basis.  If the dog is living up to
the same standards mine is...  I've got shopping to do.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney