[nagdu] Hostpital and Surgeries

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Tue Aug 2 00:10:16 UTC 2011

I'm going in for a enucleation surgery (Removal of the eye). I'm planning on having my blind-right eye removed. do to glaucoma.

Causing maddening pain and headaches daily.

!st. Wondering how to handle Franklin before going in.

2. Can I have him in my recovery room?

Some other stuff in my brain but not sure what right now.

Oh yeah my parents are planning on coming down for it. Since I know I won't be walking out of Hostpital possiblae same day.

----------------
Yours,
Sean Moore and
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information

Home: 229-594-2783
Cell: (478) 258-4103
Verizon Wireless network, free nights after 9PM EST, unlimited text messeges.

E-Mail:  sean.moore at mediacombb.net / linkstarwind at cox.net
Website: Http://Baltox1.bravehost.net

Instant Messaging

AIM: BaltoX1