[nagdu] Hostpital and Surgeries

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Tue Aug 2 02:46:33 UTC 2011

Yeah I was talking to a lady I know at the local mall pet store and she said
she'd be willing to busy Franklin and such things.

I love my folks but my mum feeds franklin to many biscuts and other things.

And Franklin loves them alot to the point of going nuts and jumping, licking
to death, hmm yeah just nuts in general with them.

Did I write things clearly i hope? Its bed time.