[nagdu] Dog IDs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:13:20 UTC 2011

I don't think that Larry was insulting anyone, I think it is more of education.

Some people don't think it is important that the dog gets cleaned, and smells good before they go out, or they think it is right to yell and scream at the dog, for not controlling the dog itself.

There is a right way and wrong way to correct a dog.

I am also on my first dog, he is a Labrador, and he sheds like crazy, but he smells nice, and his face is always wiped off before we go out, he doesn't beg at the table or jump on chairs and tables, etc.

I got my dog in 2007 and I was 39 years old at the time.

I don't think we are picking on anyone out there, it was just a statement of fact, many people do this to there dogs, yell and scream at them etc.

I knew one person who worked and left her dog outside her place of business tied up, and didn't care, this person no longer has her dog.

Shedding is one thing, smelling bad, feeling funky and acting up, is the responsibility of the owner/handler.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.