[nagdu] Dog IDs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 01:16:17 UTC 2011

Hi, Cheryl,
Odie is brushed frequently, despite that he sheds in clumps right now
because of the weather.
He also gets bathed twice a month along with having baby powder sprinkled on
to his fur coat and rubbed in deeply.
The baby powder helps moisten his fur coat and he always smells good.
I have to admit that earlier this week while I was brushing him in the
kitchen, he joyfully relaxed and stretched himself out while standing there
as I brushed him.
He loves to be brushed and I tell him that he'd probably want me to do it
for hours.
After he's been brushed, he always has to say his thank yous to me since he
knows he's being taken care of.
Honestly, I can't stand having a awful smelly dog around me as a whole.
Bibi