[nagdu] Dog IDs

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 16:12:12 UTC 2011

Rox,

You are too funny. I'm glad someone else will just come out and admit to
being brainless before caffeine. /lol/ Well, my habit of doing my list
reading while I'm waking up in the morning does keep me from blabbing on
and on about everything, since I can't put two words together to make
sense in any known language. I might try to get a start, but then I will
suddenly remember that there are plenty of people who can make sense who
will have already answered, and I give it up. Whew!

Tami