[nagdu] id's and harnesses

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 20:04:59 UTC 2011

Well Jennifer, you have to have your ID when you go to the bar or buy a
fishing license.  I carry them with me in my backpack all of the time!  But
you are right about regulating the issue to death.  At least in the case of
guide dogs you can usually see them in action and most folks should know the
function of the dog after a few minutes anyway.