[nagdu] id's and harnesses

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 2 23:24:12 UTC 2011

Larry,
    Having your photo I.D. or a fishing/hunting license is dictated by law.
Likewise, the Department of Justice states,"perform. A public entity shall
not require documentation, such as proof that the animal has been certified,
trained, or licensed as a service animal." (
28 CFR Part 36.104(F))

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala