[nagdu] Hostpital and Surgeries

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 23:07:08 UTC 2011

Sean,
Glaucoma headaches - aren't they FUN!!!  I was diagnosed with glaucoma last
fall and was told it was a "side affect" of corneal transplant surgery.  I
feel for your pain!

Julie gave you good advice on what to do with your dog during your surgery.
I have had SEVERAL surgeries over the last few years - foot and eye ones.
For all of these, my friend took me and hung out with my dog during the
surgery and reunited us in the recovery rooms right before we left for home.
For the foot surgeries, I did stay several days with my parents and my Mom
took care of Landon for me. Landon did fine during my time on crutches and
walking cane.

May your surgery go well and you'll be back to life in no time - and minus
the god awful glaucoma headaches!! My sister had an eye removed for glaucoma
back in 1972 and I'm sure the surgery is different now.

Lyn and Landon