[nagdu] Dog IDs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:24:11 UTC 2011

Greetings. Appologies if I left this tidbit out from the original
story. The other man's dog was off leash and running while growling at
my dog. I don't recall things exactly since it happened so fastand I
was astonished that someone would let their pet dog run free inside a
college hallway with other people around. This was why I was wanting
to restrain my dog from mixing it up with another dog. Certainly, I
know that dogs sniff each other, but this seemed to be a step or two
up from sniffing. From what i recall, my guide was growling a little
as well. I found out later that the other man was a college professor
that routinely took his pet dog with him to work. He related the
conversation himself to me that he had with the police officer.

Wayne