[nagdu] guide dogs and gps

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:33:12 UTC 2011

also GDF is doing a gps program with graduates they were doing the one we had the raffle at convention, but they are trying out the Kaptan now, if I remember correctly.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.