[nagdu] guide dogs and gps

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:48:50 UTC 2011

hi Peggy.  That's awesome.  Does the kaptan have a vehicle mode like if
you were on a bus and needed to know your stop?  Also when you go to a
specific address, does it tell you that you've reached your destination
ahead of time or when you get to the door?  Definitely know to keep
attention to my dog at all times.  I know with the trekker breeze it
tells you ahead of time that you are at your destination and you have to
wander about 30 feet or so in order to find the door to the place.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom