[nagdu] guide dogs and gps

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:22:35 UTC 2011

Hi Jenine.  Thanks for the message you wrote.  I'd be curious about any
of your findings about the different gpses that gdf has used.  When I
took my walk last week, my friends were with me and they had their
trekker breeze.  I did a route that I knew and we ended up at an
international deli for lunch.  When I first get my gps, I plan to do
routes that I know first till I get to know how to use the device.  i
also now understand how the government's policies are on that 30 feet
and during that time my dog could find the door of the establishment
which would work just fine.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com