[nagdu] Leader Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 04:26:24 UTC 2011

Well, Chantel welcome to Michigan!  I hear great things about Leader Dogs!  One thing I've heard is that they will also train you with GPs and basic mobility if you need it.  And they most certainly have labs!  Also, to another comment, I have seen good and badly trained dogs from every school I know of so maybe I can't nessarily blame the schools.  Sometimes its also the trainers or more often, the fault of the human partner slipping on the training they have learned.  I know one woman who as soon as she left the school basically treated her dog like a pet.  She seemed to have forgotten everything the dog was capable of doing and as a result the dog pretty much stopped working.  there are two schools I don't think I'd ever go to because I really have heard only bad stuff about but I won't mention them because I don't want to offend those who might have gotten good workers from them.  And one school that I might have a hard time thinking about because I didn't like the public representave of that school even I know the school is good!  Plus, It don't breed poodles!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!