[nagdu] Service Dogs And Peoples Fears

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 16:05:46 UTC 2011

Sure we should be considerate of other folks and the way they interact with dogs.  But it sure is silly sometimes when you see how some people react!  I have seen folks run out of the gas station when I was anywhere in the place with Holly.  I have also noticed several folks triing to sneak pet or sneak feed her.  I also have been stopped because they want to know what breed she is and had to physically move a woman who kneeled down in front of us and refused to move until I aggreed that Holly was a griffin and not a labradoodle!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!