[nagdu] Latest info on MAX trains and shocks?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 21:27:37 UTC 2011

Hi, Tami,
Too bad they won't get in contact with RTD (Regional Transportation
District) out here in Denver, Colorado and ask how the light rail tracks
were safely designed to prevent a problem like that from occuring.
Another thing I'm causcious around are those crazy electrical plates that
sit on the ground.
I think it may have been last year when Odie and I briefly stepped off the
bus to make room for a passenger with a wheelchair to board on.
I had no idea, but we were standing on top of an eletrical plate.
Odie wasn't shocked, but it was obvious he felt the current.
Odie then started dancing around and I immediately had to step back to the
right away from there.
He probably was wearing his shoes that day, but am not really remembering it
all.
Now, I try to be more careful and aware of my surroundings.
Bibi