[nagdu] DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOGS

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 21:58:54 UTC 2011

Hi, Steve,
Very well said and thought out.
I prefer my male black labs for the most part and getting mobility canes
from Ambutech as I've found them to be more workable in my favor.
Honestly, I'd rather stick with my male black labs, but if I absolutely had
to work with a male yellow, chocolate or Goldador, then I guess it wouldn't
hurt trying that at least.
I've been asked why I won't work with a female black, yellow chocolate or
goldador and just simply state because of personality clashes.
I have grown up with female pet dogs for the most part and probably one
male.
Okay, I can confess that I'm being picky here, way too much.
Bibi