[nagdu] apologies

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:39:08 UTC 2011

Thank you!

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87

skype: leogirl48

msn: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

aim: scholarmistress

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Peggy
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:32 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] apologies

You will find a lot of people prefer their school of choice and think it is
the best ... which may be true for them ... I personally think that whatever

choice you make, as long as it works for you, then you made the best choice
of a school.  I don't know much about Leader, except they are training with
the Kapten ... which is an awsome GPS system!!  I'm glad you made a decision

about which school you wanted to go to, I know you've been attending
different seminars and such to decide.  You'll have to keep us updated and
don't apologize for your choice, we are all individuals and one thing might
not work for another but that doesn't mean it's wrong.  Good luck to you and

keep us updated!!