[nagdu] negative school comments

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 20:45:00 UTC 2011

Think carefully.  A chawawa can get in and out of tight places.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com