[nagdu] Bayou Baylee update, and new Bayou Baylee blog address

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 17:24:40 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I hope yall are doing well  Baylee is doing fantastic.  Wow what a smart
well rounded dog.  Just a sweet temperament and really well behaved for such
a young puppy.  I had to change the blog address because the blog works I
was using is un-accessible and people could not leave comments.  The new
address for the Bayou Baylee blog, and several other dog related blogs to
come is www.pawpowercreations.com/wordpress

It may change one more time once I get the whole thing figured out, but I
will write if it does.

Thanks.  Best to all!

Woofs and wags from the pawpower pack,

Queen Vristol, Mill'E to the max, Rudy the dude in spirit,  baby girl
Laveau, and Bayou Baylee

Pawpower Creations,

Bob Blackner/Rox'e Homstad,

504-312-2609

pawpower at cox.net

www.pawpowercreations.com

Custom made guide dog equipment,

products designed with you and your canine in mind.

I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly;
I was given weakness that I might feed her more treats.

I asked for good health that I might rest easy;
I was given a "special needs" dog that I might know nurturing.

I asked for an obedient dog that I might feel proud;
I was given stubbornness that I might feel humble.

I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful;
I was given a clown that I might laugh.

I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely;
I was given a best friend that I would feel loved.

I got nothing I asked for,
But everything that I needed.

Author unknown