[nagdu] This List

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Aug 11 22:21:35 UTC 2011

I respect that some may not wish to divulge that they may not use guide
dogs.  However, I think you are right in that by knowing that non dog users
are on the list helps us better respond.  When I know some on the list do
not use guides I am more apt to explain responses in a bit more detail.

M.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com