[nagdu] This List

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:22:44 UTC 2011

Actually, having known Rebecca for several years, I would say she knows a fair bit about guide dogs. She has a lovely amount of common sense, and has worked two dogs over quite a long period of time. It's not for me to tell her story, but I will say that jumping to the conclusion that she doesn't understand the situations that can arise is definitely premature.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net