[nagdu] Dogs and Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 22:50:03 UTC 2011

My wife routinely goes to the University of Michigan hospital.  Holly and I have also went many times with her.  By ambulance she goes sometimes as well.  During those times, I found out they don't like dogs in the front of the vehicle because the theory is that sometimes they can be unpredictable especially when the siren has to be used.  But, they always let Holly and sometimes me ride in the back.  If she had a real emergency, I'm lucky that I can take the bus to the hospital as well!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!