[nagdu] Dogs and Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 22:54:56 UTC 2011

Holly and I also frequent the emergency room with my wife.  So far, the only thing I have been asked to do is move her so the doctors can get closer to the patent.  That makes sense though!  I did have one doctor fuss and grumble about Holly being back in the preop area.  They grumbled but I ended up staying because I was squeezed in the corner and Holly was under my chair.  And the way she looks!  Sort of like a big stuffed animal, almost everyone wants to see her!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!