[nagdu] Doctor bars guide dog from waiting room - phillyBurbs.com

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 04:29:40 UTC 2011

Oh Boy!!! Here We Go Again!!!
Now dog phobia will seemed to be use as excuse to avoid dealing with
guide/assistance dogs.
That lady had the nerves to use a ninety-year-old paitient to protect her
behind as she knows that she'll have to deal with the United States
Department of justice now.
I had a similar incident which happened at Denver Health Medical two years
ago while my husband was dealing with Anticolag.
Good thing that happened iwas it all ended up being resolved.
I'll admit that because I was mad, I immediately left the Anticolag Clenic
and just went home.
It wasn't necessary for me to file an incident report as other staff members
took care of it all and told me that odie and I were most welcomed to come
to the Anticolag appointments with Dale so I would know what was happening
and going on.
I applaud Joseph for keeping his cool and remaining calm.
He also did the right thing to just go ahead and step outtside to avoid a
scene.
During things like this, I can confess that I find it hard for me to stay
calm and collective as well.
Bibi