[nagdu] NAGDU List

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 15:58:23 UTC 2011

Dar,
    It is unfortunate that you feel this way. NAGDU membership is open to
anyone who wishes to join and work with us to enhance the lives of the guide
dog users, just as membership in the NFB is open to anyone who wishes to
enhance the lives of the blind. I would also like to say that Aaron cannon,
the person who is responsible for helping make the NAGDU Information &
Advocacy Hotline so technically impressive subscribes to this list and is
not a guide dog user. The attitude that our organization and this list is
not open to those who are not guide dog users is lacking in so much respect
for them as the actions of those who discriminate against us for our choice
to use a guide dog. If you wish to unsubscribe from our list because there
are those who do not use guide dogs, it is very sad indeed!

Fraternally yours,
Marion