[nagdu] Resolution of Denial to Doctor's Office

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 19:54:33 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    I just got off of the telephone with Joe Cichonski, the gentleman who was asked to leave the doctor's office because he was accompanied by his guide dog. Mr. Cichonski received an apology letter from the doctor today by courier, along with a copy of a check to The Seeing Eye in the amount of $1000. The only unfortunate issue with this resolution is that Mr. Cichonski received his guide dog from the Guide Dog Foundation. I guess this is the good result of The Seeing Eye's good branding! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala