[nagdu] NFB and Dogs

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Aug 13 15:25:08 UTC 2011

It took a lot of persuading to get that relief area built because of some of
the residuals of the thinking you mentioned.  but, yes, times have greatly
changed.

there was a time when there was a subtle or not so subtle discouragement of
people to get guide dogs, but, that's changed, thank goodness.

Margo and Arrow