[nagdu] NFB and Dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Aug 13 16:56:33 UTC 2011

What is your definition of an incompetent handler?
Are those of us with dogs who feel we know what we are doing now judge and
jury of those we don't approve of?
My definition of a dog guide team that's working is that the person an is
happy with the dog and that they're dong what they want to do, getting out
etc.

I'm just responding to your phrase about how we all don't like to see
incompetent handlers.