[nagdu] Humours Airport Adventure

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 23:50:18 UTC 2011

When I returned from Pilot with Holly my first guide dog I flew from Columbus to Detroit.  Everything was great in Columbus becaause Bonnie the trainer went basically to the plane with me.  Well Detroit Metro, time to get off.  I got off, got into the airport, got someone to help by basically walking beside me, got on the trolly that goes around the airport and then, I needed some human relief!  I went into the men's room and then briefly froze!  What do I do!  I wanted to use the urinal and Pilot didn't cover that!  I put Holly over to one side where noone else could go and did what I needed to do.  Whil leaving the mens room, the woman was wondering what I was laughing at!  I didn't want to explain to her that I kept having vissions of Holly sneaking a sniff of someone!  Then, I stopped laughing.  This was Detroit and who knows what would have happened.  Now, I haved mastered that task fortunately but it was funny that noone mentioned that at school!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!