[nagdu] Working Your Dog and Pulling a Rolling Briefcase

Kolby Garrison kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:30:30 UTC 2011

Hello All,
Have any of you used a rolling backpack, briefcase, etc while working
your dog? I can no longer carry a standard backpack or bag due to
problems with my back. I am wondering how to go about working my dog
while pulling a rolling briefcase. I have worked her in airports before
while pulling a rolling suitcase. Would working her while pulling a
rolling briefcase be similar? I know that I would hold the harness and
leash in my left hand like I normally do, and I am assuming that I
would pull the rolling briefcase behind me with my right hand. Any
advice about this would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Kolby