[nagdu] Working Your Dog and Pulling a Rolling Briefcase

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:41:18 UTC 2011

Hello,

Yes, you're right. this is how I do it. It takes a while for both you
and your dog to adjust, and you have to know that you're not going to
be given clearance for your bag on your right side at first. Your dog
might be a bit nervous at first because of the noise behind you, but
you'll both be fine. Just don't get frustrated if your bag goes off a
curb, or rams into something. And make sure to get something sturdy
enough that is able to handle a bit of roughness.

OK, thanks. If I remember anything else, I will let you know.

Nimer J

On 13.08.2011, Kolby Garrison <kolby12091988 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Have any of you used a rolling backpack, briefcase, etc while working
> your dog? I can no longer carry a standard backpack or bag due to
> problems with my back. I am wondering how to go about working my dog
> while pulling a rolling briefcase. I have worked her in airports before
> while pulling a rolling suitcase. Would working her while pulling a
> rolling briefcase be similar? I know that I would hold the harness and
> leash in my left hand like I normally do, and I am assuming that I
> would pull the rolling briefcase behind me with my right hand. Any
> advice about this would be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Kolby

Nimer M. Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was sent.
If you believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify
me via reply email and destroy all copies of this email. Action taken
as a result of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
may result in civil or criminal action. I have checked all files on my
machine for security threats. However, I will not be held responsible
for any damage caused to your machine as a result of any instructions
or attachments provided by me. Security of your machine is up to you.
Thanks, and if you don't feel that you are able to comply with these
instructions, please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies
of this email from your computer.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

Phone: (720) (251-4530)
Please reply to this email to contact me.