[nagdu] Dogs VS. Horses

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 19:57:15 UTC 2011

Hi, Larry,

Panda has never gotten on my bed, but then, I never let my guide dogs sleep
on the bed either.  I did dream once that my full-sized Arabian horse,
Magnat, was curled up at the foot of my bed, just like a big dog.  It was
very nice to have him there.

Cheryl Spencer says that her miniature horse guide, Confetti,  likes to
sleep in the walk-through closet.

When I'm sitting anywhere, like in a meeting, and Panda is standing next to
my chair, she does like to take a nap with her chin on my knee.  My dogs
always liked to sleep with their chins on my feet.  I think both are for the
same reason: they like being close, and by doing this, they will know right
away if I decide to get up and go somewhere.

Best,
Ann