[nagdu] I Dog Foundation

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:36:30 UTC 2011

Hi.

I read the article to learn about this place, and now I wonder: where
is it now?  what has happened in the last few years?  Has it been shut
down yet, or has it gotten any closer to being shut down?  I'm just
curious.  I had never heard of Eye Dog Foundation until people on the
list began discussing it.  I can't believe all the aweful things that
were happening there.