[nagdu] Pilot Dogs and Dog Breeds

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 14:36:09 UTC 2011

A few years back, Pilot was experimenting with giant schnauzers for
non-shedding. Does anyone know if they worked out? Just curious. I'm
glad to hear more Pilot Dog users on the list, discussing the program.
I'm always interested because of the dobie factor. /smile/ If I choose
not to owner-train again, I won't qualify for a poodle because I lack a
medical reason, and dobie is a strong second choice for me. Or first
choice. A lot like the poodle in temperament, it seems, but not so
expensive to groom. /smile/

Anyway, I've always wondered about the schnauzers but haven't been
curious enough to look it up. /smile/

Tami