[nagdu] Ideas to keep doggie hydrated during the heat

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:55:45 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I was reading one of my online travel magazines, and came across this
article on a vest, that maybe you might be interested in, especially those
in this drought like Texas, and the extreme heat.

I don't know how it would work with the harness, it might work better with
the ones that our friends who make them here on facebook.

Just thought I would pass along, the video automatically starts, so you
don't have to click anything, but there will be a commercial before it.

http://www.travelchannel.com/Video/keep-your-dog-hydrated-15315

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.