[nagdu] Dogs Off leash

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 15:25:01 UTC 2011

I also have a small bell on each dog.  They sound a little different so I can tell imediately who is up to what!  Interestingly enough, Pez the little one almost never barks.  He has more poodle in him than Holly does.  He has learned to walk quietly by not putting his nails on the floor but those furry feet.  He has also learned to hold his head still enough to keep the little bell quiet.  He has been known to sneak out on our front porch and snooze out there.  But holly busts on him by sitting at the door and looking out!  When I get him in, she chases him llike he has done something wrong!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!