[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:52:59 UTC 2011

Of course, but it has gotten better since Marion has been a graduate of the
school.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.