[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 11:35:09 UTC 2011

Cheryl,
    The fact of the matter is that I have had no influence on GDF. I have
only been a consumer for a little more than one year. I have had
conversations concerning their policies and practices, but have not had any
discussions about modifying them. If there have been changes made at GDF, I
have not been the catalyst, as far as I know.

Fraternally yours,
Marion