[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:27:08 UTC 2011

Brian, I would guess that by way of saying we are being "hoodwinked" and that you know things we don't, and that we would censor, and we are paranoid--I am wondering whether you might be displaying similar tendencies. You can't say your sources and that's all well and good, but mostly I saw innuendoes and no real substance as you accused the NFB of censorship. The information was researched in the article; that's not to say that it could eventually be found in error, but if you are really interested in our believing otherwise, then rather than just making accusations, you ought to be telling us those thing you know that are causing us to be hoodwinked. Otherwise, it would seem that what you say is just to keep things stirred up. I really doubt, though, that this is your intention.

Cindy Lou