[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 01:06:33 UTC 2011

Just to put a little twist on this, just out of curiosity, why would a
school want to give any information to NAGDU at all?  I think inquiring
minds might like to know.  Devils' advocate...perhaps, but I believe the
list deserves to really understand what rights NAGDU has to such
information?  Please spell this out for all to read.

Thanks for responding,

Steve Johnson, WAGDU President