[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 01:06:47 UTC 2011

Bryan,
    That is your opinion.  It is my opinion that, even though we have
presented real sound evidence of malfeasance, it seems as if the belief is
that we should overlook such misconduct. Again, as stated previously, this
has nothing to do with the quality of the team nor the training provided; it
has everything to do with the failure of the administration with dignity and
respect and their unwillingness to be accountable. What are they hiding? It
also has nothing to do with politics but everything to do with equitable,
dignified treatment of the consumer.

Fraternally yours,
Marion