[nagdu] For those who still have some vision and can manuever facebook

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:09:51 UTC 2011

I am doing that now, it takes some time, but I am doing it, I have the
pictures from the Banquet from the NY Tables and who are in them, yes.

Margo, you are in them :)

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.