[nagdu] School contracts

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 01:36:31 UTC 2011

I aggree Marion.  Unfortunately it sounds like Fidelco in particular likes to enforce that contract more than some other schools.  I have never once got a call or email or anything wanting to come and get my dog!  But Pilot could do so if they chose.  I wonder if some schools do it as a formality and really do help there students like Pilot who will also contribute some to your vet bills and others use the document to hold over past students.  Whatever school you attend you should be very familiar with the contract and be able to ask as many questions before signing it.  If they try to hurry through or rush you don't sign!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!