[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 02:36:24 UTC 2011

At the Louisiana Center for the blind they require you to use a cane wile in class, however they encourage you to check on the wellbeing of the dog and to make sure the dog gets work outside of class. I've never had a problem with this because I've met several dog users that were terrible cane users. This isn't to say that all guide dog users are terrible cane users because I know the majority of us are competent cane travelers.
Jeff Young

Home of the world's healthiest energy drink. No Caffeine, no added sugar. Email me for a free sample today.
Phone: (318) 243-3003
E-mail: jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Website: http://jhyrumyoung.drinkactweb.com/