[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Aug 21 05:10:24 UTC 2011

And is being a terrible cane user a crime, Jeff?
If you can get around and do the stuff you need with either a dog or cane
why should it matter to you if someone is not good at using a cane to get
around?

The guide dog and the cane are different, that's why some choose to use a
dog and some don't.--smile

Dan and Carter