[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 19:24:29 UTC 2011

Hi, Rox,
I have good mobility skills myself, but feel safer with a dog mainly because
of my rumitory arthritis, ballance and now that I have the convulsive
grandmal seizure disorder.
Since I have carple tunnel in both hands, I'm not able to use a cane all
that well either as the feeling in the hand I have my cane in gives out
quickly.
I do agree that it is sad and I find it disappointing when others have to be
so judgmental as well with our decisions whether a dog is great for travel
or even a white cane.
Advice I can offer for individuals is to carefully look at someone's
situation before saying anything.
*Smiles*
Bibi