[nagdu] How was the teleconference last night

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:36:23 UTC 2011

Marion,

I sent you a personal email about this, but am not sure you received it. I was unable to get in either via phone or internet. So, even if the recording isn't perfect, can you send it to me so I can transcribe it for those who wanted it captioned? I would very much appreciate this.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net