[nagdu] How was the teleconference last night

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 22:04:29 UTC 2011

Shannon,
    I did get your email message but it was after the seminar was over. I
know we had some technical difficulties but am not sure why you had an issue
getting into the teleseminar. If you want to transpose the seminar, you can
go to

http:///FreeConference Call.com

use the participant code 560908 and the PIN 458086. Please do not share the
PIN with anyone else. Please let me know if this works for you.

Fraternally yours,
Marion