[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 00:04:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Sheila,
I don't like it when people always try to put the blame on the dog and not
themselves.
I, myself, have misjudged trafic plenty of times cane or dog, regardless.
It's never been neither of the fault of my dogs.
Moreover, it was on my end.
How in the world did that lady get a phone number to contact your family
anyway?
Guess there's another good reason why I don't have my phone number listed
and it doesn't show up on anyone's caller ID's since it is directly blocked.
One time when Odie and I were going out to the relieving area here at my
apartment complex, a lady backed into him.
She had the nerves to go inside and claim the dog ran into her.
The security guard who was on duty then told her that it was her fault and
not my dog's fault as she wasn't paying attention.
Boy, so people know how to push and cause a bubble to pop.
*Wow*
Bibi